Re: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] ECE 2011 first telco in April 2012

Hi all,

> So I hear that most people can make it on the 23rd. @Jonas what date would work for you ? (give us 2 or 3) We need to finalize a decision in April.

+1 for the 23rd, but the 16th would work as well.

Also, +1 for only a few quite general categories, as we had last year, so as submitters  can easily find out where they should submit their abstract. The challenge for them should not be to find which category would suit their abstract best; but rather to submit a really good abstract!
And as a participant, I have to admit I just don't look at the categories (but I certainly look at the tags) when I pick up my selection of the talks I want to attend…

Benjamin.

Back to the top