Re: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] Might I ask you toreview a talk I kicked in the first round

Thats really a good point. I didnt see the talk at EclipseCon but I was in the next room and not only did these guys make a lot of noise, but it also seemed enteretaining for the audience…..Anybody who was in that talk ?

CDO 3d feedback for EclipseCon 2011 in March had 36 x +1, 1 x -1, 6 x 0 (no comments)

christian