[eclipse.org-committers] Migration to GitLab, and infra maintenance reminders

Hello again, Eclipse Committers.

GitLab HelpDesk

We're replacing "Eclipse Foundation > Community" with HelpDesk. Please use HelpDesk to raise issues with the EF Infrastructure

https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/issues

Migration to GitLab

We'll be migrating the "Eclipse Foundation > Community" component of Bugzilla to GitLab soon. It would be very helpful for the migration process if everyone can establish an identity at https://gitlab.eclipse.org. All you have to do is authenticate once. Any bugs, comments or attachments you've made to "Eclipse Foundation > Community" will be correctly attributed to your GitLab identity once migrated, not Eclipse Genie, if this step is performed.

https://gitlab.eclipse.org/

Upcoming Maintenance

Sunday, December 19: we'll be upgrading our Gigabit colo port to a 10 Gigabit port. For about one hour, starting at 9am Eastern time, connectivity to Eclipse.org and its web properties may be erratic.

Tuesday, December 28: we'll be upgrading our core network switches to 10 Gigabit. During that day, access to services, even internally from Jenkins, may be sporadic. We will do everything we can to minimize the impact of this maintenance.

Please follow @Eclipse_Status on Twitter, or https://eclipsestatus.io for all the latest information about Eclipse infra maintenance.

Happy holidays -- stay warm (or cool), and all the best for 2022!

--

Denis Roy

Director, IT Services | Eclipse Foundation

Twitter: @droy_eclipse

Back to the top