[eclipse.org-committers] Download.eclipse.org maintenance Sunday, Oct 10 2021

Greetings,

We'll be switching the filesystem that houses download.eclipse.org content to a faster disk array. We will need exclusive write access to the filesystem for about one hour. There is no expected down time, but builds may fail while writing binaries, with 'Read Only Filesystem' error.

You can follow this maintenance event here [1] and all maintenance events at https://eclipsestatus.io, or by following @Eclipse_Status on Twitter [2]

[1] https://www.eclipsestatus.io/incidents/ys961gcr5wvy

[2] https://twitter.com/Eclipse_Status

--

Denis Roy

Director, IT Services | Eclipse Foundation

Twitter: @droy_eclipse

Back to the top