[eclipse.org-committers] Postmortem of last Saturday's outage

Greetings folks,

We've published a postmortem of last Saturday's extended outage. It includes our observations and some key recommendations we're making to improve our process, communication and infra to help avoid -- or lessen the impact of -- future events.

https://www.eclipsestatus.io/incidents/rsr9qzb1yl2h

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Denis

--

Denis Roy

Director, IT Services | Eclipse Foundation

Twitter: @droy_eclipse

Back to the top