[eclipse.org-committers] download.eclipse.org READ-ONLY for 1 hour

Greetings folks,

On Sunday, June 6, at approximately 7:00am Eastern time, the filesystem for download.eclipse.org will be READ-ONLY for approximately one hour while we move it to a faster server. The server currently housing downloads is at its performance threshold, and this is contributing to overall slower build times as it shares the server with CI.

I will post be posting updates to eclipsestatus.io, and you can stay informed about upcoming maintenance by following @Eclipse_Status on Twitter.

Furthermore, as of yesterday, we've increased our available egress bandwidth by 25%, as we were approaching a level of saturation that was causing performance issues for downloads directly from download.eclipse.org and archive.eclipse.org.

Many thanks for working around these maintenance items.

--

Denis Roy

Director, IT Services | Eclipse Foundation

Twitter: @droy_eclipse

Back to the top