[eclipse.org-committers] Upcoming service downtime.

Hi Committers,

Sorry if you get more than one copy of this.

We have been tracking some issues with the hardware for our primary database cluster, and we're going to start moving some of our databases to our other clusters over the next few weeks.  While the data is being moved the affected services will be unavailable(read or write).

Currently the outages planned are as follows:

November 22nd 1pm Eastern wiki.eclipse.org
November 30th 1pm Eastern gerrit.eclipse.org
December 8th  8am Eastern bugs.eclipse.org

The outages are expected to last for at least of couple of hours.

If you have any questions please ask.

-Matt

Back to the top