Re: [eclipse.org-committers] Malicious executable content in Gerrit contributions

Denis,

Surely this is an issue that affects Gerrit as a whole? Have you also addressed this concern to their community mailing list? I would expect that other projects that use Gerrit (e.g. Android, OpenStack) would be even larger targets that Eclipse, and may have already arrived at an approach.