[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [eclipse.org-committers] Raising the contribution limit
- From: Mike Milinkovich <mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 04:21:21 -0400
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Organization: Eclipse Foundation
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:24.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/24.6.0
On 27/06/2014 3:01 AM, Kaloyan Raev wrote:
In this context, is it possible to update the IP Process Cartoons:
I find them extremely useful when I want to quickly remind myself of
the basic IP rules.
At the moment I find them out-dated. I miss contributions via Gerrit.
Adding the rule of 1,000 LOC and how to calculate them will be very
Yes, we will do that. Please open a bug and assign it to Janet Campbell,
If anyone else notices documentation that needs fixing, please let us know!