[eclipse.org-committers] Mailing Lists were broken

Greetings,

[Apologies if you've already received this message]

Throughout the week we've performed some OS upgrades to ensure our servers are up to the latest patchlevels. Yesterday (about 17 hours ago), an update to our Internet-facing mail servers caused all mailing list emails to be rejected by a rule we'd been using for years. If you've sent email to a mailing list and it hasn't been sent out yet, I'd suggest you simply resend the email.

Apologies for the inconvenience this causes. We're typically very selective with the upgrades we perform as to not incur such breakage, but some of our servers had to be brought up-to-date.

Thanks for your understanding.

Denis

Back to the top