Re: [eclipse.org-committers] New website, new theme: solstice

We did even better -- there's a link to documentation on every page, in the footer.

If you feel this is insufficient, please file a bug.

Denis

On 06/11/2014 10:36 AM, Igor Fedorenko wrote:
We've been through this few years back. Can you please put link to
documentation back on the front page?

--
Regards,
Igor

On 2014-06-11, 10:26, Eclipse Webmaster (Denis Roy) wrote:
Greetings,

We've released a new look and feel for http://eclipse.org, as well as a
new theme called "*solstice*".

*
Projects using **the current "Nova" theme*: please update your
_projectCommon.php file to specify the new solstice theme. Here is an
example:
http://eclip.se/1R

To test pages before migrating to solstice, please see our previous
communication:
http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/eclipse.org-committers/msg00955.html

*Projects using an older theme*, such as "Phoenix" or "Miasma", will
render to solstice automatically.  These older themes are being retired
from service.

We hope you enjoy the new, modern face of Eclipse.org.  If you see any
glitches, please hit the Refresh/Reload button.  If they persist, please
file a bug against Eclipse Foundation > Community > Website.  Don't
forget to include the URL to the page and your browser information
(version, screen resolution, and so on).

Most of our sub-sites, such as the Eclipse Wiki, Forums, Mailing Lists
and MarketPlace, will remain on the Nova theme.  We will be migrating
those sites in the weeks to come.

If you have any questions about solstice, or if you need assistance
migrating your project pages, please contact us at
webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx. Christopher and Edouard will be happy to assist you.

--
Eclipse Webmaster --http://www.eclipse.org/
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Webmaster_FAQ