[eclipse.org-committers] Anyone doing regular testing on Windows 8?

Forwarding John's note to eclipse-dev [1] to hopefully get more responses.

Dani

Please reply to this if you are regularly using and testing Eclipse Platform Luna integration builds on Windows 8. The Eclipse project PMC is considering adding Windows 8 to our reference platform list [1], but we generally only do this when we know the target platform in question is being regularly used/tested by the committer/contributor community. We are not currently aware of any contributors or committers who are doing this today, so please let us know if you are.

Thanks,

John