[eclipse.org-committers] Project Meetings at EclipseCon 2014

Eclipse Committers,

We would like to encourage Eclipse projects to organize project meetings or Summits at EclipseCon NA [1]. We have a limited number of rooms available late Sunday and Monday to host these meetings. If you are interested please contact me.

Project meeting or summits, like the CDT Summit [2], are great opportunities for the project committers to meet face to face and even grow the community. I hope more projects will take advantage of EclipseCon to organize these types of meeting.

Regards,

Ian

[1] https://www.eclipsecon.org/na2014/

[2] http://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/summitecon2014