[eclipse.org-committers] Today's outage, and leftover flakiness

Folks,

This morning around 9:30am Eastern our main NFS/LDAP server experienced a kernel OOPS and crashed hard. Since the restart our LDAP server has been a bit flaky, so we took advantage of the situation to perform some OS updates (we don't typically update backend servers unless they're broken). We've restarted the LDAP service and so far it looks to be in better shape.

We'll need to reboot the backend servers to apply new kernel updates, but we'll wait until the weekend before we do that.

At this time, everything seems to have been stabilized.

Denis

Back to the top