[eclipse.org-committers] Committer Volunteers for JavaOne, Sep. 19-23

Hello!  Eclipse is currently preparing for JavaOne, September 19-23  in San Francisco, where we have an exhibit booth.  We would like to demo Eclipse projects during the conference.  Please let me know if you are attending JavaOne and would be willing to help out for a 2-hour demo slot.  Note that your responsibility would only be for demoing your project.  Eclipse staff will be on hand at the booth to deal with general questions, giveaways, etc.  Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
--
Lynn Gayowski
Marketing Events Manager