|[eclipse.org-committers] 2009 Elections (resend)|
Apologies for the resend. There were a few instances of “2008” that needed to be replaced with “2009”. Thank you to those that pointed out my error.
The following are the key dates for the 2009 elections for your representatives on the Eclipse Foundation Board of Directors.
As of this moment, there will be five elected committer representatives and five elected add-in provider representatives on next year's board. However, under our Bylaws, the final determination will be made based on the total number of strategic members as of February 1, 2009.
The terms of office are from April 1, 2009 to March 31, 2010.
· January 12, 2009: Nominations open. Nominations are to be sent as an email to emo@xxxxxxxxxxx, with the subject "Sustaining Member Nomination" or "Committer Nomination". As soon as possible after an individual is nominated, the Foundation will contact the nominee to confirm their willingness to participate in the election and to serve as a add-in provider representative if elected.
· January 29, 2009: Nominations close. The list of nominees and their HTML pages will be available on the website as soon as possible thereafter.
· February 2, 2009: List of nominees published on www.eclipse.org. Each nominee will be provided with an HTML template which outlines their background and vision for Eclipse as they are nominated. If the nominee does not have an HTML editor handy, plain text submissions for formatting by the EMO staff will be accepted via email. Content must be submitted to the Eclipse Foundation via email no later than Friday, January 30th.
· February 9, 2009: List of nominees and their personal pages made available on www.eclipse.org. Discussion of the issues on the eclipse.foundation newsgroup will be encouraged.
· February 23, 2009: Voting begins.
· March 13, 2009: Voting ends at 3:00pm Eastern time.
· March 23, 2009: New representatives announced at the Membership Meeting at EclipseCon 2009 in Santa Clara, California.
Eclipse Foundation, Inc.
Office: +1.613.224.9461 x228
Back to the top