From: eclipse.org-committers-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipse.org-committers-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Todd, John A
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2008 4:42 PM
To: eclipse.org-committers@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [eclipse.org-committers] Installing SVN

Apologies for spamming the list, but I’m trying to install the SVN eclipse plugin into my Ganymede install base and can’t seem to get all the ducks to line up.

If I just unzip the plugin manually into the install area, when I try and use it complains about a connector which I also manually added but can’t seem to

Get the two to see each other

When I try and use the software update feature, I get a lot of ‘invalid zip file format’ errors.

Anybody have any good doc or forum or person pointers?

Thanks.

- JT

Back to the top