[eclipse.org-committers] PMC Approval - IPZilla Flag

Just a quick note to let everyone know that we have implemented a flag in IPZilla to track PMC CQ approval.  We would ask everyone to ask their PMC to use this flag to indicate approval or disapproval of a CQ (+, - as the case may be).  Consistent use of the flag will help us leverage the functionality to drive future automation.  If you have any questions, please let us know!

Thanks,
Janet

Janet Campbell
Legal Counsel & Manager, Intellectual Property
Phone:  +1.613.224.9461, x.229 (GMT -5)
Fax:  +1.613.224.5172
janet.campbell@xxxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top