[eclipse.org-committers] CVS/SVN outage Saturday, March 8 10:00pm ET

Greetings,

I need to disable CVS and Subversion this Saturday to move the entire repositories to a different disk array. The array where they currently reside is currently saturated to the point of affecting performance.

34 Gigabytes need to be moved, so I'm expecting the outage to last about 30 minutes. CVS and SVN paths will NOT change as we abstracted them in September 2005.

There's never a good time to take CVS down, but I'm guessing Saturday at 10:00pm ET is as good as any.

Thanks for your understanding,

Denis

Back to the top