[eclipse.org-committers] "Today"'s server outage

Hi folks,

I hope you all enjoyed the small break I gave you today when I turned Eclipse.org off. It sure was nice to have bug/list-mail silence for a full hour.

In all seriousness, we had an outage this morning (around 9:00AM Eastern) which required us to switch to our standby backend server. Right now we're only running on a single backend, and performance may vary as we bring the other back into service.

Thanks for you understanding,

Your Eclipse webmasters.

--

Eclipse WebMaster - webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx