[eclipse.org-committers] Eclipse.org ISP DNS Problems

Eclipse Committers,

As you may have noticed, SSH sessions to the Ecipse.org infrastructure
are slow to connect today.  Our ISP is having extensive DNS problems and
that is affecting connection times to SSH and thus CVS.  We have
disabled lookups in the SSH server, but it is having little affect on
the delay as the daemon appears to be ignoring the setting.  We are
working with our ISP right now to get these issues resolved.  In the
meantime you will likely experience delayed connection times but once
connected, data throughput is unaffected.

We just wanted to send a note letting you know we are aware of it, and
working to resolve it as soon as possible.

Cheers,

Webmasters

Back to the top