[eclipse.org-committers] Demo Opportunity at EclipseWorld

Dear Eclipse committers,

Eclipse will be hosting a reception at EclipseWorld in Reston, VA on Wednesday, November 7, at 8:00 pm.  We are inviting project leads and committers to demo their Eclipse projects during this reception.  There is no cost to reserve a demo station for your project, but you must be registered to attend EclipseWorld.  We expect that the reception will be a great opportunity for networking with community members and learning more about different Eclipse projects.

The plan for the reception is to keep it very informal and interactive.  You must bring a laptop with you and should expect to stay until 10:00 pm.  Power, a table, and a sign will be provided for each demo station.

If you’re interested in reserving a demo station for your project, please send me an email by October 22.  For more information on EclipseWorld, visit http://www.eclipseworld.net/.

Regards,

Lynn Gayowski

Marketing Events Manager