[eclipse.org-committers] Special Eclipse Committer Registration Rates for OS Summit Asia

Eclipse Committers,

The conference producer of OS Summit Asia is extending a special registration price for Eclipse committers.   Please see below the details about the special registration code.

I hope to see you in Hong Kong.

Ian

--------------

Eclipse & ASF Committers you are invited!

The Apache Software Foundation and Eclipse Foundation are joining together for the first time at OSSummit ASIA 2007

Combining 2 days of in-depth hands on trainings followed by a 3 day conference featuring over 60 presentations, Birds of a Feather gatherings to engage in throughout each day, interactive keynote panel, and Li Gong Chairman and CEO of Mozilla Online Ltd doing the featured keynote.

As a committer we have set up a special rate for you and it includes 2 days of a Code-a-Rama. Come in early (26 & 27 November) and join in the geeking fun and festivities.

Use the registration code of <OSSummit Family>

Register by

12 October for only $650.00 USD

2 November for only $750.00 USD

After that it is $900.00 USD

Lunch and snacks provided each day.

And we have a great rate at Le Meridien Hotel at Cyberport.

www.ossummit.com

As a active leader in the community we would appreciate it if you would spread the word out to your organization and other developers and users with interest in developing the open source community in China.

--

Namaste'

Charel Morris

Producer, ApacheCon US & Europe and OSSummit ASIA 2007 [p] 818.764.9310 [f]  818.332.4006 [c] 310.567.9269 skype charelmorris (818) 574-8436

Ian Skerrett

Director of Marketing

Eclipse Foundation

613-224-9461 ext. 227