[eclipse.org-committers] Europa Press Release

Tomorrow morning, on Wednesday June 27 the Eclipse Foundation will be issuing a press release about the upcoming Europa release.   For you information, a copy of the press release can be found at http://www.eclipse.org/org/press-release/20070627_europarelease.php.

This is a great achievement for the Eclipse community and congratulations to all that have been involved.  We have had some great response from the different media outlets, so we are expecting some nice coverage.

As a reminder, the Europa release is available for download this Friday, June 29.

Thanks

Ian

Ian Skerrett

Director of Marketing