[eclipse.org-committers] Notification: Eclipse Foundation Joining Specification Organizations

All,

I would like to inform the membership-at-large that it is the intent of the Eclipse Foundation to investigate joining the following specification organizations:
  • Object Management Group
  • OSGi
  • Java Community Process
  • OpenAjax Alliance
  • ObjectWeb
This is not an official announcement that we have joined or have committed to join any of these organizations. Rather, in the interests of full transparency, this is a notification that we are going to review the terms and conditions of membership with our legal counsel and make a determination as to whether it is in the interests of the Eclipse Foundation and our community that we join.

If anyone has any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Mike Milinkovich
Executive Director,
Eclipse Foundation, Inc.
Office: 613-224-9461 x228