[eclipse.org-committers] Upcoming maintenance

Eclipse Bugzilla will be shut down during our maintenance window Sunday, April 9 2006 between 6:00am and 8:00am Eastern time while we reinstate our slave database server. We need to lock the databases for exclusive access while we transfer data to the slave. By the same token, the Wiki will be read-only during this time as well.

The MySQL databases total 17GB in size, so we expect the actual lock to last for about 32 minutes.

This maintenance has been added to our Webmaster FAQ document, in the wiki. The link is below.

Denis

--

Eclipse WebMaster - webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx
Questions? Consult the WebMaster FAQ at http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Webmaster_FAQ