Re: [eclipse.org-committers] More about the Bugzilla & website outage of yesterday

Attached is the PHP Security Guide, which contains ~30 pages of what not to do when writing PHP code.

I also suggest to anyone who is writing PHP Web pages to occasionally visit the PHP Security Consortium
web site at: http://phpsec.org In particular, check the Library tag, it contains many links to other people's
PCP security mistakes not unlike what's described below.

Hope this helps.TM

Pete Mackie
Seaquest Software
ECF Committer