Re: [eclipse.org-committers] Eclipse Release Train Name - voting now open

Bjorn -
A couple of questions before I vote...

Is the "train" concept intended to be part of the ongoing description of the coordinated release or is that something that was coined to describe it until there is an official name?
Is it assumed that there will be a series of these trains?  If so, then I humbly suggest you combine the "Total Eclipse" and "Eclipse 2006" suggestions into another choice called "Total Eclipse 2006"...otherwise you would have to start numbering or otherwise describe the iterations of the Total Eclipse.

susan

Bjorn Freeman-Benson <bjorn.freeman-benson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse.org-committers-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/14/2005 04:20 PM