[eclipse.org-architecture-council] Specification Review Dates

Hi Wayne,

I think in the past few years, Eclipse Foundation set the review dates to be 1st or 3rd Wednesdays of each month IIRC. It seems it is no longer the case as the review dates are very flexible based on my experience on releasing MicroProfile 4.0 specifications. The Eclipse Foundation Review Process doc does not mention the timing any more.

I want to double check with the group so that we can educate others about this positive change.

--
Thanks
Emily

Back to the top