Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Eclipse Foundation Development Process 1.10

The changes look good to me.

Thanks,

Nikhil.

From: eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Wayne Beaton
Sent: Monday, September 14, 2020 5:12 PM
To: eclipse.org-architecture-council <eclipse.org-architecture-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Eclipse Foundation Development Process 1.10

Greetings Eclipse Architecture Council.

I've made some updates to the EDP that I'd like to deliver to the board for their October 2020 meeting.

THe first thing that you'll notice is that, in order to make this consistent with other documents, I've changed the title to "Eclipse Foundation Development Process". IMHO, we can still call it the EDP.

The main reason for this update is to remove the reference to the parallel IP process which, with the last update to the IP Policy became just the way we do things (all projects just automatically get parallel IP now, so it makes no sense to make reference to it in the EDP).

I made a small number of other tweaks that I do not think are particularly significant. It would be great if you could have a look and make sure that I didn't miss something important before I ship this off to the board.

Wayne

--

Wayne Beaton

Director of Open Source Projects | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Join us at our virtual event: EclipseCon 2020 - October 20-22

The information contained in this e-mail, and any attachment, is confidential and is intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. Access, copying or re-use of the e-mail or any attachment, or any information contained therein, by any other person is not authorized. If you are not the intended recipient please return the e-mail to the sender and delete it from your computer. Although we attempt to sweep e-mail and attachments for viruses, we do not guarantee that either are virus-free and accept no liability for any damage sustained as a result of viruses.

Please refer to https://disclaimer.bnymellon.com/eu.htm for certain disclosures relating to European legal entities. We take our data protection and privacy responsibilities seriously and our privacy notice explains how we collect, use and share personal information in the course of our business activities. It can be accessed at the privacy section of www.bnymellon.com.

Back to the top