[eclipse.org-architecture-council] Eclipse Development Process revision

Greetings Architecture Council.

I'd like to address a couple of deficiencies in the Eclipse Development Process document and produce a new version.

I've created a project board to capture/track the work for what I've labeled "version 1.10".

I only have enough bandwidth to work on the two issues that I've moved into the "Committed" column (19 and 21). Input is welcome. So are pull requests.

Wayne
--

Wayne Beaton

Director of Open Source Projects | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Join us at our virtual event: EclipseCon 2020 - October 20-22

Back to the top