Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Daylight savings in effect: call tomorrow at 11am Ottawa and *4pm* (1600) Berlin!

I will not be able to join. Have a conflict which I am not able to move.

Sorry!

From: eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Jonas Helming
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2020 7:18 AM
To: eclipse.org-architecture-council <eclipse.org-architecture-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Daylight savings in effect: call tomorrow at 11am Ottawa and *4pm* (1600) Berlin!

I am on vacation :-)

On Thu, Mar 12, 2020 at 12:09 PM Mélanie Bats <melanie.bats@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

I will not be able to attend due to a conflict.

Best regards,
--
Mélanie Bats
CTO

*Obeo*
25 Boulevard Victor Hugo - Colomiers - France
http://www.obeo.fr

Dr. Jonas Helming

Principal Software Architect / General Manager
EclipseSource

Email: jhelming@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: https://eclipsesource.com
Phone: +49  89 21 555 30 - 11

EclipseSource GmbH
Messerschmittstraße 4
80992 München
General Managers: Dr. Jonas Helming, Dr. Maximilian Kögel
Registered Office: Messerschmittstraße 4, 80992 München,
Commercial Register München, HRB 191789

The information contained in this e-mail, and any attachment, is confidential and is intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. Access, copying or re-use of the e-mail or any attachment, or any information contained therein, by any other person is not authorized. If you are not the intended recipient please return the e-mail to the sender and delete it from your computer. Although we attempt to sweep e-mail and attachments for viruses, we do not guarantee that either are virus-free and accept no liability for any damage sustained as a result of viruses.

Please refer to https://disclaimer.bnymellon.com/eu.htm for certain disclosures relating to European legal entities. We take our data protection and privacy responsibilities seriously and our privacy notice explains how we collect, use and share personal information in the course of our business activities. It can be accessed at the privacy section of www.bnymellon.com.

Back to the top