Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] regrets

Me too. Sorry!

From: eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Jens Reimann
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2020 7:52 AM
To: eclipse.org-architecture-council <eclipse.org-architecture-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] regrets

Me too.

On Thu, Feb 13, 2020 at 2:43 PM Dmitry Kornilov <dmitry.kornilov@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Me too.

-- Dmitry

On 13 Feb 2020, at 13:42, Aleksandar Kurtakov <akurtako@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Thu, Feb 13, 2020 at 2:01 PM Martin Lippert <mlippert@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey!

Due to a conflict I am not able to join the call today. Sorry.

I won't be able to attend the meeting too.

Cheers
Martin

IMPORTANT: Membership in this list is generated by processes internal to the Eclipse Foundation.  To be permanently removed from this list, you must contact emo@xxxxxxxxxxx to request removal.

--

Alexander Kurtakov

Red Hat Eclipse Team

IMPORTANT: Membership in this list is generated by processes internal to the Eclipse Foundation.  To be permanently removed from this list, you must contact emo@xxxxxxxxxxx to request removal.

IMPORTANT: Membership in this list is generated by processes internal to the Eclipse Foundation.  To be permanently removed from this list, you must contact emo@xxxxxxxxxxx to request removal.

--

Jens Reimann
Principal Software Engineer / EMEA ENG Middleware

Red Hat GmbH, www.de.redhat.com,

Managing Directors: Charles Cachera, Laurie Krebs, Michael O'Neill, Thomas Savage

The information contained in this e-mail, and any attachment, is confidential and is intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. Access, copying or re-use of the e-mail or any attachment, or any information contained therein, by any other person is not authorized. If you are not the intended recipient please return the e-mail to the sender and delete it from your computer. Although we attempt to sweep e-mail and attachments for viruses, we do not guarantee that either are virus-free and accept no liability for any damage sustained as a result of viruses.

Please refer to https://disclaimer.bnymellon.com/eu.htm for certain disclosures relating to European legal entities. We take our data protection and privacy responsibilities seriously and our privacy notice explains how we collect, use and share personal information in the course of our business activities. It can be accessed at the privacy section of www.bnymellon.com.

Back to the top