[eclipse.org-architecture-council] Release process (or implementation of release process) related bugs

Hi all,

I've added 2 bugs following some of the points we discussed in our (very interesting and progress-making) call today:
* Bug 536428 - Consider continuous validation of IP Logs to speed up releases
* Bug 536429 - Centralize the full (as much as possible) tracking of release process on 1 single page (like a bugzilla issue)

They're mark as linked from
* Bug 496321 - [EDP] Lighten the burden for frequent releases

Cheers,
--
Mickael Istria