Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Eclipse Converge Quick Poll

Hi,

I just received an invitation to a speaker reception for Devoxx/Converge on Monday at 6:30. I was wondering how many of you also received this invitation and whether we could just meet there (Deluxe Eatery and Drinkery) rather than in the restaurant? Please let me know by direct email to mkoegel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwhether you intend to go to the restaurant or the reception.

Cheers,
Maximilian