Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] will miss today's AC call

Hi Jay, all –

The call information usually never changes (2nd Thu of each month) and I propose keeping the schedule today:

https://wiki.eclipse.org/Architecture_Council/Meetings/June_9_2016

I’m open to scheduling an additional extra call before the July 14 slot in case people who can’t make it today have something they want to discuss – just let me know.

Jay, there was a topic on licensing you wanted to discuss in May but we deferred due to Mike not being available … perhaps that would be a candidate for an extra call ?

Thanks,

Martin

--

Martin Oberhuber, SMTS / Product Owner – Development Tools, Wind River

direct +43.662.457915.85  fax +43.662.457915.6