Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Face-to-face at EclipseCon Europe

> Can you attend?
I plan to attend but not confirmed yet.

> if yes, would you prefer to schedule the meeting before the conference starts, or during the conference?

For me it depends on how other events will be scheduled.

Dani

From:        Wayne Beaton <wayne@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        "eclipse.org-architecture-council" <eclipse.org-architecture-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        12.05.2016 18:00
Subject:        [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Face-to-face at EclipseCon Europe
Sent by:        eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

EclipseCon Europe will run from October 25-27.

This seems like a good opportunity to have an AC Face-to-face meeting.

Can you attend?

if yes, would you prefer to schedule the meeting before the conference starts, or during the conference?

Are there any particular topics that you'd want to address?

Wayne

--
Wayne Beaton
@waynebeaton