Apologies that I missed the meeting as well.  I have cold, and I didn't check my calendar until 11:40.  When I dialed in, the call seemed to be over.

Cheers,

Jim

On 02/11/2016 10:40 AM, Tsvetkov, Krum wrote:

Hi all,

Apologies, I will not be able to attend the meeting today.

Krum

From: eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Oberhuber, Martin
Sent: Samstag, 6. Februar 2016 17:13
To: eclipse.org-architecture-council@xxxxxxxxxxx; nyssen@xxxxxxxxx; mistria@xxxxxxxxxx; jayjaybillings@xxxxxxxxx; Jim Hughes (jnh5y@xxxxxxxx) <jnh5y@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Eclipse AC meeting Thu Feb 11

Hi all,

I’ll not be able to join the AC meeting next week, but Dani Megert has agreed to open the Bridge so the meeting will occur as planned.

Meeting notes are prepared, feel free to add topics:

https://wiki.eclipse.org/Architecture_Council/Meetings/February_11_2016

I’m glad that we can welcome 4 new members!

This would be a good opportunity for existing members to review / update their info on the Members Wiki:

https://wiki.eclipse.org/Architecture_Council/Members_and_Mentors

If your name appears in red, it means there’s a chance for you to click the link and fill in a short Bio of yours.

This would help potential project leads looking for mentors have a better idea of who you are and what you are doing.

EclipseCon F2F is the other big topic currently scheduled (related to recent E-Mail Thread on the list).

Thanks,

Martin

--

Martin Oberhuber, SMTS / Product Owner – Development Tools, Wind River

direct +43.662.457915.85  fax +43.662.457915.6