Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Proposal to Enhance the Eclipse Project Handbook

I'm planning to move the handbook into a separate Git repository in Dash (hooked up to Gerrit). That will make it easier to contribute. I'll start that process next week.

I'm in favour of actually moving the initial contribution documentation into the handbook.

The other links are no-brainers. +1

Wayne