From: eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Wayne Beaton
Sent: Monday, April 13, 2015 6:02 PM
To: eclipse.org-architecture-council
Subject: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominate Sébastien Gérard as an Architecture Council member

Greetings Architecture Council.

I would like to nominate Sébastien Gérard to join the Architecture Council.

--
Sébastien has been a committer and project lead for the Papyrus project for almost seven years. He is also a committer and project lead on the Sphinx project (he is also a project lead and committer on the Eclipse UML Profiles Repository project, but that project has not been very active). Papyrus and Sphinx projects are both very active and are long time participants in the simultaneous release. He is well-versed in the Eclipse Development Process, has engaged in the process for the Papyrus and Sphinx projects on multiple releases, and is familiar with the IP Policy and processes.

Sébastien has been playing a de facto mentoring role the DIVERSITY project proposal [1]; I believe that he is well suited to formalize that role.
--

Please cast your vote.

Thanks,

Wayne