Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Council members breakfast at EclipseCon

+1

John

From:        Wayne Beaton <wayne@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        eclipse.org-planning-council@xxxxxxxxxxx, eclipse.org-architecture-council@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:        02/27/2015 01:51 PM
Subject:        [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Council members breakfast at        EclipseCon
Sent by:        eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Greetings all.

I've scheduled a breakfast for council members attending EclipseCon.

When: Tuesday, March 10 at 0730.

Where:

Day & Night All American Grill (across the road from the conference hotel)
1310 Old Bayshore Hwy, Burlingame, CA 94010, United States
1 650-425-3037

http://dayandnightgrill.com/info

I'd like to confirm numbers with the restaurant sometime late next week, so please let me know if you will attend.

While I'm at it... the Eclipse Foundation will have a booth at EclipseCon. Feel free to hang around the booth during breaks to meet with the community.

Further, I invite you all to attend this BoF.

https://www.eclipsecon.org/na2015/bof-session/vision-eclipse-developers-platform

Thanks,

Wayne

--