[eclipse.org-architecture-council] IP checking tools are available

Fwd to AC since we also discussed this in recent meetings.

From: eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Wayne Beaton
Sent: Dienstag, 30. November 2010 19:18
To: eclipse.org-planning-council
Subject: Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Reminder of meeting on Wednesday, 12/1, 12 Eastern

The IP checking tools that I alluded to in our last meeting are now available here:

http://www.eclipse.org/projects/tools

In the current version, you have to paste in a directory listing to compare against. I'm currently working on an update that automatically scans project downloads directory to compare third-party libraries against our CQ database. That should be ready soon.

Wayne

Back to the top