[eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC call - 30min later today

Esteemed AC,

as Wayne has just informed me, there is a request to have today's AC call start 30 min late.

direct +43.662.457915.85  fax +43.662.457915.6

From: Wayne Beaton [mailto:wayne@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Donnerstag, 11. November 2010 16:35
To: Oberhuber, Martin
Cc: Schaefer, Doug
Subject: Re: ac call

I will be arriving to the call late. Many other Canadians in the eastern time zone may be in the same position. Also, I spoke with Ed about an hour ago; he figures that there is no call because there is no agenda.

Can you send out a note reminding the AC that there will be call? Also, can we consider starting the call 30 minutes later?

Wayne

Back to the top