From: eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bjorn Freeman-Benson
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2008 5:23 PM
To: eclipse.org-architecture-council
Subject: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] New Architecture Council Chair:Martin Oberhuber

Architects,
I'm happy to announce that Martin Oberhuber has agreed to take over chairing the Architecture Council. I look forward to working with him to increase the influence and effectiveness of this august body. (I wrote a few more words on my blog: http://eclipse-projects.blogspot.com/2008/07/changing-of-council-guard.html ).

- Bjorn
--
[end of message]

Back to the top