[eclipse.org-architecture-council] Jul 10 EAC Call - Minutes

Hi all,

today's EAC Call was finished early due to lack of agenda items.

It seemed that few people dropped off before I could find the
moderator PIN -- I apologize for that and stored it in a safer
place now such that it'll be available on time if needed again.

I'm also setting up Google Calendar to automatically send out
Reminder E-Mails 1 week as well as 2 days before the next
meeting (you'll see some test E-Mails for that on the list).

For the next meeting (Aug 14), please think about disucssion items
and place them in the Wiki Agenda on
   http://wiki.eclipse.org/Architecture_Council/Minutes_August_14_2008
or send them here on the list.

http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm