Invitation: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] EAC / E4 phone meeting Thurs, May 15 (May 15 05:00 PM CEDT)

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
X-LOTUS-CHARSET:UTF-8
VERSION:2.0
PRODID:-//Lotus Development Corporation//NONSGML Notes 7.0//EN
METHOD:REQUEST
BEGIN:VTIMEZONE
TZID:Romance
BEGIN:STANDARD
DTSTART:19501029T020000
TZOFFSETFROM:+0200
TZOFFSETTO:+0100
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYMINUTE=0;BYHOUR=2;BYDAY=-1SU;BYMONTH=10
END:STANDARD
BEGIN:DAYLIGHT
DTSTART:19500326T020000
TZOFFSETFROM:+0100
TZOFFSETTO:+0200
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYMINUTE=0;BYHOUR=2;BYDAY=-1SU;BYMONTH=3
END:DAYLIGHT
END:VTIMEZONE
BEGIN:VEVENT
DTSTART;TZID="Romance":20080515T170000
DTEND;TZID="Romance":20080515T180000
TRANSP:OPAQUE
DTSTAMP:20080514T131257Z
SEQUENCE:0
ATTENDEE;ROLE=CHAIR;PARTSTAT=ACCEPTED
 ;CN="Philippe P Mulet/France/IBM";RSVP=FALSE
 :mailto:philippe_mulet@xxxxxxxxxx
ATTENDEE;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;PARTSTAT=NEEDS-ACTION;RSVP=TRUE
 :mailto:bjorn.freeman-benson@xxxxxxxxxxx
ATTENDEE;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;PARTSTAT=NEEDS-ACTION;RSVP=TRUE
 :mailto:eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
ATTENDEE;ROLE=OPT-PARTICIPANT;PARTSTAT=NEEDS-ACTION;RSVP=TRUE
 :mailto:eclipse.org-architecture-council@xxxxxxxxxxx
CLASS:PUBLIC
DESCRIPTION;ALTREP="CID:<FFFF__=4EBBFEDADFDB0CE98f9e8a93df938690918c4EB@>":_
 _________________\n\nHi  Bjorn\,\n \nthanks to Doug  Schaefer still h
 aving your conference bridge PIN\, we ended up  having\na pretty good
 EAC  call today -- I will post meeting notes on the Wiki shortly. One
  \nthing we decided was  that we wanted another EAC phone call next we
 ek on \nThursday May 15\,  same time:\n \nhttp
 ://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2008&month=5&day
 =15&hour=15&min=0&sec=0\n \nThe topic should be  around E4 Architectu
 ral Foundations\, see the first Work Area  on\nhttp
 ://wiki.eclipse.org/E4/Summit\n \nWe'd like to make  the discussion o
 pen to anybody who wants to join\, not EAC members  only.\n \nThe que
 stion now is
 :  Can we use your conference bridge for that meeting?\nOr do you need
  it  for another Foundation meeting next week?\n \nPlease let me know
   such that I can E-Mail and Blog the meeting details\nincluding the
 call-in number.\n \nThanks\,\n--\nMartin Oberhuber\, Senior Member o
 f Technical  Staff\, Wind River\nTarget Management Project  Lead\, DSD
 P PMC Member\nhttp
 ://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm\n \n \n__________________________________
 org-architecture-council@xxxxxxxxxxx\nhttps
 ://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/eclipse.org-architecture-council\n
 \nIMPORTANT
 : Membership in this list is generated by processes internal to the Ec
 lipse Foundation.  To be permanently removed from this list\, you must
  contact emo@xxxxxxxxxxx to request removal.
SUMMARY:[eclipse.org-architecture-council] EAC / E4 phone meeting Thur
 s\,	May 15
ORGANIZER;CN="Philippe P Mulet/France/IBM"
 :mailto:Philippe_P_Mulet/France/IBM@
UID:FD75D8EC3F15DEFFC125744900488A79-Lotus_Notes_Generated
X-LOTUS-BROADCAST:FALSE
X-LOTUS-UPDATE-SEQ:1
X-LOTUS-UPDATE-WISL:$S:1;$L:1;$B:1;$R:1;$E:1;$M:1;$W:1;$O:1
X-LOTUS-NOTESVERSION:2
X-LOTUS-NOTICETYPE:I
X-LOTUS-APPTTYPE:3
X-LOTUS-CHILD_UID:FD75D8EC3F15DEFFC125744900488A79
END:VEVENT
END:VCALENDAR

GIF image

Hi Bjorn,

thanks to Doug Schaefer still having your conference bridge PIN, we ended up having
a pretty good EAC call today -- I will post meeting notes on the Wiki shortly. One
thing we decided was that we wanted another EAC phone call next week on
Thursday May 15, same time:

http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm