Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Webinars

Good idea. Perhaps some might consider it a dry topic but all the issues and processes around Eclipse's IP policies and processes are always a bit
too mysterious for too many folks...

Dry but necessary, like martinis. I've had the enjoyment of bringing
a number of companies from zero Eclipse involvement to membership,
code contribution and team working with other organizations. It's an
interesting road and I was hoping at some time to get a chance to
produce the 'soup to nuts' guide to being part of an Eclipse
project. You can all bug me about that after June.

 cheers
  --oh

Registered Number: 171387