RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] As promised, here's a few new wiki pages

David,

That is a great start.

I took the liberty of labeling the link on the main Wiki page “Architecture Council” because it was a bit disconcerting to see a title starting with “E” among the “A” entries.  I hesitated to remove the adjacent link to the AC discovery and reuse page, but it seems rather redundant now that we have an index page.

I also added an empty FAQ page to host any gems from our Ask the AC initiative and a question submission link that points to this mailing list.

Feel free to change any of this in whatever way you deem appropriate.

Don Ebright