[eclipse.org-architecture-council] Initial Callisto Update Site Document is Ready for your comments

I've started a Wiki page on how Callisto update sites should be coordinated.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Callisto_Coordinated_Update_Sites

There's lots to discuss, confirm, and try out, but feel free to "talk" in the wiki ... and if we need a phone call, I guess there's a planning calls
scheduled, and even an Architecture Call coming up on "the second Thursday" if we need that time.

Comments welcome (no, that should be "needed" :)

Thanks,

David

Back to the top