RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Its a second Thursday ... but nocall?

I was worried about missing the coordinates for the meeting - thanks for
relieving me from the worry.

________________________________

	From: eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of ext David M Williams
	Sent: 12 January, 2006 19:11
	To: eclipse.org-architecture-council
	Subject: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Its a second
Thursday ... but nocall?

	Maybe I made a mistake in my notes, but I thought we were to try
second Thursday's, at noon eastern time?

	Since I only hear music when I called 866.362.7064, I'm guessing
we are not having one,  today at least, but
	the Spanish Flamingo music playing while I was on hold was so
delightful, I stayed on an
	extra few minutes just for that :)

Back to the top